- These were some simple notes from a PDF written by John B Will that helped me cultivate my blue belt BJJ game.
- Guard passing plan.
- An attacking / sweeping guard plan.
- A finishing plan once you have passed the guard or swept your opponent.
- What is your number one “go to” move from that position?
- What is your escape if you are caught in that position?
- What is your best transition (Where to now) if you are losing that position.
See the big picture.
Every Position is an opportunity to learn.