I talk to Tum “Energia” Voorn who is a Jiu Jitsu Practitioner with a Capoeria background and who also trained as a teacher. We discuss an inquiry-based instructional strategy that he describes as “Teaching Without Telling” and how he applies it in a grappling context, what obstacles it may have in its implementation, how to overcome them and the benefits of its use. We also relate this to forming a positive club culture by encouraging student feedback and, finally how leg locks can play into this pedagogy.
- An Inquiry-Based Instructional Strategy of Teaching Without Telling With Tum “Energia” Voorn
- Initiating No-Gi Jiu-Jitsu for the Next Generation of Grapplers With Chris Brennan
- Importance of Offense vs. Dependable Defense With Priit Mihkelson & School Of Grappling
- Playlists for BJJ, MMA, Wrestling, Striking & Grappling Training
- Leg Locking in the MMA Meta & Elegant Leg Entanglements for Vale Tudo With Robert Degle