In this episode of the podcast I talk to one of the greatest grapplers in the world today, Craig Jones about his start in Australia, to moving to America to train with the Danaher team and now preparing in Puerto Rico. We discuss how his goals grew over time, how he teaches seminars and uses them to train and train other aspects of training with the DDS. We also discuss the importance of marketing as a professional grappler and earn a living from the sport at the highest levels where the line between sports and sports entertainment can change.
- Importance of Offense vs. Dependable Defense With Priit Mihkelson & School Of Grappling
- Playlists for BJJ, MMA, Wrestling, Striking & Grappling Training
- Leg Locking in the MMA Meta & Elegant Leg Entanglements for Vale Tudo With Robert Degle
- Free Thinking Fusion of Fist Fights, Submissions, Shooto, Scarfhold & Synergetic Spirit With Erik Paulson
- Being a BJJ Globetrotter, Busting up Tribalism, Belt Bureaucracy & Building a Clubhouse With Christian Graugart