In this episode, I talk to Luke Martin from Sydney West Martial Arts. Luke is an instructor I have personally trained with, and for the last few years, he has been pursuing ways of bringing the world-class Danaher grappling system into his gym. Despite being based on the other side of the world, for years he has taken weekly online private lessons with Jason Rau and gives many practical tips on how he has been able to pass along these teachings to his students. He also has a podcast called the Heat locker where he has interviews with Jason Rau and other students of Danaher’s from his most recent trip to the Blue Basement in New York City.
- Weighty Issues of Weight Loss and Weight Cutting for Combat Sports with Dr Reide Reale
- BJJ Mental Models of Blading, Tempo & Establishing Offensive Cycles With Matt Kwan
- Unconventional Growth in Grappling & A Universal Theory of Guard With Chris Paines
- Reformation of Rituals Based on Research, Sparring & Self Determination Theory With Priit Mihkelson
- Fusing Sambo Into the Grappling Universe & Unity Over Division With Vlad Koulikov