In this episode, I talk to Luke Martin from Sydney West Martial Arts. Luke is an instructor I have personally trained with, and for the last few years, he has been pursuing ways of bringing the world-class Danaher grappling system into his gym. Despite being based on the other side of the world, for years he has taken weekly online private lessons with Jason Rau and gives many practical tips on how he has been able to pass along these teachings to his students. He also has a podcast called the Heat locker where he has interviews with Jason Rau and other students of Danaher’s from his most recent trip to the Blue Basement in New York City.
- The Purpose of Pragmatism, Persuasion, Jiu Jitsu & John Danaher with Robert Degle
- The Good, Bad & Beautiful Truth in the Origins of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu With Robert Drysdale
- Efficiency in Learning Techniques, Making Decisions and Mental Models for BJJ With Steve Kwan
- The Art of Aliveness, Fundamentals & Functional Delivery Systems With Matt Thornton
- Playful Pedagogy, Cognition, Concepts & Gamification of Micro Battles for BJJ With Rob Biernacki