I talk to Robert Degle who is a Danaher Death Squad member and trains under John Danaher. We discuss the use of leg locks in MMA, how leg attacks can be used either poorly or how they can be applied in a more high percentage manner. We do this by talking about some of the greatest leg lockers in MMA like Imanari, Ryan Hall, Rousimar Palhares and Marcin Held. Along with some of the essential MMA bouts containing leg lock battles and go through Gary Tonons career in One F.C. to examine the D.D.S. use of MMA leg entanglements.
- Importance of Offense vs. Dependable Defense With Priit Mihkelson & School Of Grappling
- Playlists for BJJ, MMA, Wrestling, Striking & Grappling Training
- Leg Locking in the MMA Meta & Elegant Leg Entanglements for Vale Tudo With Robert Degle
- Free Thinking Fusion of Fist Fights, Submissions, Shooto, Scarfhold & Synergetic Spirit With Erik Paulson
- Being a BJJ Globetrotter, Busting up Tribalism, Belt Bureaucracy & Building a Clubhouse With Christian Graugart