In this episode of the podcast I talk to Denis Kelly who runs the Australian Combat Sports Academy in Melbourne and has a Black Belt in BJJ, Zen Do Kai Karate and has fought MMA professionally while training worldwide. We had this discussion after his state just came out of the worlds longest lockdown where Melbourne was under curfew, and he was unable to operate his gym, but he persisted with teaching online lessons the entire time. We discuss what he learned during that period regarding club culture and teamwork and what helped him endure during those difficult times.
- Importance of Offense vs. Dependable Defense With Priit Mihkelson & School Of Grappling
- Playlists for BJJ, MMA, Wrestling, Striking & Grappling Training
- Leg Locking in the MMA Meta & Elegant Leg Entanglements for Vale Tudo With Robert Degle
- Free Thinking Fusion of Fist Fights, Submissions, Shooto, Scarfhold & Synergetic Spirit With Erik Paulson
- Being a BJJ Globetrotter, Busting up Tribalism, Belt Bureaucracy & Building a Clubhouse With Christian Graugart